Godless Mom in the Bible Belt

Sunday, January 01, 2006

So long and thanks for all the fish

Hey All,

This will be the last post at Godless Mom in the Bible Belt.

I will be leaving the blog up for the rest of the week while I archive some of our more interesting conversations but after I finish that somewhat daunting task I will be pulling the blog down permanently.

Recent developments in my life have left me with very little free time and I need to make some changes in how that free time is spent. We all know how time consuming and addicting the whole blogging thing can be, so rather than continuing on in a half-assed manner I've decided the best thing for me to do is stop altogether.

I have really enjoyed my interaction with all of you. You have taught me a lot! Thank you all very much.

-Marsha
posted by GodlessMom, 6:34 AM