Godless Mom in the Bible Belt

Monday, June 20, 2005

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Occasionally my Liz says something that is just too cute for words. She just cut loose with a gem that I had to share.

She went into her room for a moment and when she reappeared she was wearing her princess tiara and holding three of those hard rubber bouncy balls (the kind we used to use when we played jacks.)

When I asked her what she was doing she replied, "I'm a princess and I've got BALLS!"

You go girl!!!
posted by GodlessMom, 6:34 PM

7 Comments:

Blogger Meegan said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo cute.
Posted at 6:53 PM  

Blogger Lila said:

LOL! Very cute! You'll be embarrassing her with that story for years.
Posted at 7:16 PM  

Blogger TLP said:

Wonderful, wonderful. I love a girl with balls.
Posted at 7:45 PM  

Blogger Gina said:

i love it!!! I also love your blog. I was bored tonight and just browsing blogs and came across yours. I too am a stay at home mom in the bible belt of Georgia. But your blog is oh so more interesting than mine!! I need to work harder at it. Anyway...thanks for the laugh
Posted at 9:22 PM  

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said:

Once when I was a kid, I saw a fat black dude in a buffet resturant. So what did I do?

"LOOK MOM! Its Fat Albert!"
Posted at 11:34 PM  

Blogger GodlessMom said:

Oh that is funny! I bet your mom was mortified!
Posted at 5:15 AM  

Blogger S said:

Very cute!!!!! :)
Posted at 4:41 PM  

Add a comment