Godless Mom in the Bible Belt

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Ode to Those Glabrous Craniums

Feeling a bit goofy today. So, this one goes out to the one I love.


Running fingers through hair is highly overrated
I vastly prefer that men be bald-pated.

Patrick Stewart is hot with sexy aplomb
and so is that hunk Michael Rosenbaum.

Samuel L. Jackson? Oh My! Come Hither!
And spicy Vin Diesel? He makes my thighs quiver!

It matters not whether natural or shaven
That smooth, silky look is what I am cravin'

It is maleness expressed on a most basic level.
It is brains, it is brawn and a bit of the devil.

So bald men, stand tall! To Rogain say nay!
Shave off the comb-over and torch the toupee!

Because I know a secret that others have missed.
Those bright hairless domes just beg to be kissed.

I am privileged to sleep with one every night
his head on my pillow, his arms hold me tight.

My hubby, my soul-mate, my lover so hot.
My no-hair Adonis, my so sexy Scott!
posted by GodlessMom, 5:48 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said:

Hair is an overrated commodity!

Sounds like you have found a true gem@

Hang on to him by the scalp!
Posted at 11:26 AM  

Blogger dddragon said:

You are SO talented! great poem!
Posted at 1:33 AM  

Add a comment