Godless Mom in the Bible Belt

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Books for Little Brains

I have discovered the most wonderful series of children's books.

It is the Let's Read and Find Out Science series.

These books cover just about every subject a child could possibly have an interest in. With titles like From Caterpillar to Butterfly, Let's Go Rock Collecting, The Moon Seems to Change, A Nest Full of Eggs and The Skeleton Inside You the series is packed with information in a fun and easily understood format.

I can't tell you how many hours Scott and I have spent reading these books with Liz. She just eats them up! She vastly prefers a book from this series for a bedtime story over just about anything else on the shelves.

There are literally dozens if not hundreds of books in this series and I wish I had the shelf space for every one of them. If you have little ones in your life you might want to check them out!

I most likely won't be posting the rest of the weekend. Scott has been out of town on business for the better part of three weeks and he finally got home last night. My family is together again and I'm going to make the most of every second. I'll check back with everyone on Monday!
posted by GodlessMom, 6:37 AM

6 Comments:

Blogger Fred said:

I wish I read this 13 years ago. Now, I can barely pull them away from MTV to read.
Posted at 8:01 AM  

Blogger Meegan said:

Do I sense a future scientist in our midst?

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Posted at 9:22 AM  

Blogger A Little Bar of Soap said:

Don't forget to purchase a good Children's Bible!
Posted at 10:25 AM  

Blogger TLP said:

LOL. That Soap. Such a nag.

Have a fun weekend.
Posted at 3:16 PM  

Blogger Lila said:

Hope you have/had a great weekend! I'll be leaving Texas on Monday... I'll wave goodbye.
Posted at 9:09 PM  

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said:

I so miss children's books. I still remember reading my children Pat the Bunny, the Runaway Bunny and the Stinky Cheese Men. I bet now, the books are even more creative.
Posted at 9:27 PM  

Add a comment