Godless Mom in the Bible Belt

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ode to Those Glabrous Domes...Redux

Running short on time today so I thought I'd bring back a silly poem I wrote for Scott a few months ago. Have a good one!



Running fingers through hair is highly overrated
I vastly prefer that men be bald-pated.

Patrick Stewart is hot with sexy aplomb
and so is that hunk Michael Rosenbaum.

Samuel L. Jackson? Oh My! Come Hither!
And spicy Vin Diesel? He makes my thighs quiver!

It matters not whether natural or shaven
That smooth, silky look is what I am cravin'

It is maleness expressed on a most basic level.
It is brains, it is brawn and a bit of the devil.

So bald men, stand tall! To Rogain say nay!
Shave off the comb-over and torch the toupee!

Because I know a secret that others have missed.
Those bright hairless domes just beg to be kissed.

I am privileged to sleep with one every night
his head on my pillow, his arms hold me tight.

My hubby, my soul-mate, my lover so hot.
My no-hair Adonis, my so sexy Scott!
posted by GodlessMom, 7:46 AM

10 Comments:

Blogger Urban Chick said:

i LOVE it!! and so will mr chick, as he is equally lacking in the hair dept!!
Posted at 2:49 PM  

Blogger Watson Woodworth said:

I'm holding out hope for a poem about how attractive overweight men with hairy backs are.
It could happen.
Posted at 4:49 PM  

Blogger Fred said:

Nicely done!
Posted at 6:09 PM  

Blogger dddragon said:

lol, you are SO talented!
Posted at 7:03 PM  

Blogger TLP said:

Very nice! Bravo.

My husband is bald. BALD. Started losing his hair before age 21. Although I've been married to him just about all of my adult life, I've never seen him with hair.
Posted at 7:46 PM  

Blogger Zeppellina said:

Very talented poem...like that a lot!
Posted at 9:09 AM  

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said:

That is so impressive!

Enjoy your soul mate. You are indeed lucky to have found one another.
Posted at 1:10 PM  

Blogger Saur♥Kraut said:

I'll go with Patrick Stewart, but the others leave me cold. I always thought Yul Brenner was pretty sexy, though!
Posted at 7:07 AM  

Blogger A Little Bar of Soap said:

Hello Godlessmom --

Your "name" still pains me! Thanks for playing the game. Here are your five questions:

1.) If you could meet five figures from the Bible (Old Testament and New), who would they be?

2.) If you had to become a member of a religious denomination/sect, which one would you choose, and why?

3.) If you could invite five people over to Sunday brunch -- whether they're currently alive or not -- whom would you pick?

4.) If you could travel to 3 places in the world, what would they be?

5.) What was the happiest day of your life (excluding wedding days and births of children)?

Have a blessed day! LBOS
Posted at 8:16 AM  

Blogger Scott W said:

Smart, clever and adoring of someone named Scott? What could be better?
Posted at 10:44 PM  

Add a comment