Godless Mom in the Bible Belt

Monday, October 17, 2005

Ho hum

Hmmm. How odd. I have absolutely nothing to say and very little energy to say it.

So, here are my feeble thoughts for the evening.

Woo Hoo Astros!
I hope Wilma isn't as big a pain in the neck as Rita and Katrina.
My little girl is having trouble adjusting to the long hours at her new kindergarten, it breaks my heart.
I'm really curious to know what Fitzgerald is going to do about Rove and Libby.

Okay, that's it. I'm going to bed now and it isn't even 8:00. How sad is that?
posted by GodlessMom, 7:55 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Meegan said:

Aw, you've got me thinking about little Liz. Is she in all day or half day?
Posted at 9:11 AM  

Blogger Lila said:

Good luck to the Astros! Wow, I can never get to sleep that early.
Posted at 9:31 PM  

Blogger Lucy Stern said:

You are tired...Get some much needed sleep. Heart breaker for the Astros..Good thing is that we still have two chances to win it.
Posted at 11:09 PM  

Blogger TLP said:

Hope you got a good night's rest.

I never feel silly going to bed early. It's your body and it knows if it wants to sleep or not.
Posted at 4:42 PM  

Blogger Lila said:

CONGRATS TO THE ASTROS! I'm happy for you!
Posted at 10:35 PM  

Add a comment