Godless Mom in the Bible Belt

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Still breathing

I'm sorry I've been so absent from the blog world lately. I've seriously overcommitted myself lately and have had very little time or energy left at the end of the day. Silly me, I thought that I would have MORE time after Liz started kindergarten.

I'm going to take the rest of the week off and try to get back to blogging next Monday. Scott will be going to New Orleans to (hopefully) reopen the office there so I may have some interesting photos to post when he returns.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.
posted by GodlessMom, 9:59 PM

7 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said:

We got Wilma on the way.

This hurricane season will never end.
Posted at 1:31 AM  

Blogger dAAve said:

Enjoy a few days sway.
Come back with rejuvenated thoughts and typing fingers.
Posted at 4:47 AM  

Blogger TLP said:

Blogging shouldn't be a burden. So rest awhile if you want to.
Posted at 7:50 PM  

Blogger Zeppellina said:

Take your time godlessmom, your own life is more important.
It will be good to see you when you get back, we`ll all still be here and looking forward to hearing all of your news.
Take care, see you soon.
Posted at 8:32 AM  

Blogger Zeppellina said:

Just dropped by again to see if you were back yet.

We are thinking of you, take care, see you soon.
Posted at 11:01 AM  

Blogger Meegan said:

Hope you're having a nice relaxing weekend.
Posted at 3:45 PM  

Blogger Fred said:

LOL, Godless, I'm also taking a break myself due to a new workload at school.

Sorry I've been absent for awhile - once I catch up with my new AP class, I'll be back on a more regular basis!
Posted at 9:15 AM  

Add a comment